From Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:56:28 GMT
Stefano & Simone,

Hey guys. Have been doing some more review on Userstats today. I force-pushed a couple small
changes to origin/si/5453, so make sure you pull those.

I ran into an error in the stats code after pushing a commit. It was a Ming schema validation
error:

208 [Tue Mar 05 22:29:05 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File '/var/local/env-allura/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Ming-0.3.2dev_20121101-py2.7.egg/ming/schema.py',
line 327 in _validate
209 [Tue Mar 05 22:29:05 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]   raise Invalid(msg, d, None, error_dict=error_dict)
210 [Tue Mar 05 22:29:05 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Invalid: general:[0]:messages:Not
a list or tuple
211 [Tue Mar 05 22:29:05 2013] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] tickets:notdict: []

Here's the mongo doc:

{
        "_id" : ObjectId("5136502261b3b44a93a7b36f"),
        "lastmonth" : {
                "assignedtickets" : [ ],
                "commits" : [
                        {
                                "programming_languages" : [ ],
                                "lines" : 1,
                                "categories" : [ ],
                                "datetime" : ISODate("2013-03-05T22:28:22.341Z")
                        }
                ],
                "solvedtickets" : [ ],
                "messages" : [ ],
                "revokedtickets" : [ ]
        },
        "user_id" : ObjectId("510ad21c61b3b426260e7586"),
        "lastmonthlogins" : [ ],
        "tot_logins_count" : 0,
        "registration_date" : ISODate("2013-03-05T20:05:54.676Z"),
        "general" : [
                {
                        "tickets" : [ ],
                        "commits" : [
                                {
                                        "lines" : 1,
                                        "number" : 1,
                                        "language" : null
                                }
                        ],
                        "category" : null,
                        "messages" : {
                                "assigned" : 0,
                                "solved" : 0,
                                "totsolvingtime" : 0,
                                "revoked" : 0
                        }
                }
        ],
        "visible" : false,
        "last_login" : null
}

As you can see, `general.tickets` is a list, not a dict, but it's defined as a dict in the
schema. Maybe you guys could track that down?

Tim