From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 16:37:11 GMT
Anybody want to put our report together?

Our last one was at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2012

A few notable things that come to my mind:

* instance set up at http://allura-vm.apache.org/ but nothing moved to it yet.
And right now it appears down?
* GPL code made optional.  Licensing review by Peter shows that I think only one
Creative Commons javascript library needs to be addressed.  LICENSE and NOTICE
files set up.  Still need to apply Apache License header to all files.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal