From Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 21:41:50 GMT
Pulled the latest changes, dropped the userstats collection, pushed a commit to my test repo,
refreshed the commiter's stats page, and got this:

File '/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/ForgeUserStats/forgeuserstats/controllers/userstats.py',
line 124 in index
   ret_dict['discussionpercentage'] = stats.discussionRanking()
File '/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/model/contrib_stats.py',
line 143 in discussionRanking
   disccontr = self.getDiscussionContribution()
File '/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/model/contrib_stats.py',
line 87 in getDiscussionContribution
   tot = artifact.created+artifact.modified
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'NoneType'

Tim

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Stefano Invernizzi wrote:

> [...]
> > "assignedtickets" : [ ],
> > "commits" : [
> > {
> > "programming_languages" : [ ],
> > "lines" : 1,
> > "categories" : [ ],
> > "datetime" :
> > ISODate("2013-03-05T22:28:22.341Z")
> > }
> > ],
> > "solvedtickets" : [ ],
> > "messages" : [ ],
> > "revokedtickets" : [ ]
> > },
> > "user_id" : ObjectId("510ad21c61b3b426260e7586"),
> > "lastmonthlogins" : [ ],
> > "tot_logins_count" : 0,
> > "registration_date" : ISODate("2013-03-05T20:05:54.676Z"),
> > "general" : [
> > {
> > "tickets" : [ ],
> > "commits" : [
> > {
> > "lines" : 1,
> > "number" : 1,
> > "language" : null
> > }
> > ],
> > "category" : null,
> > "messages" : {
> > "assigned" : 0,
> > "solved" : 0,
> > "totsolvingtime" : 0,
> > "revoked" : 0
> > }
> > }
> > ],
> > "visible" : false,
> > "last_login" : null
> > }
> >

> > As you can see, `general.tickets` is a list, not a dict, but it's defined
> > as a dict in the schema. Maybe you guys could track that down?
> >
> > Tim
> >

> > On Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 4:35 AM, Stefano Invernizzi wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Dave for your suggestion! I modified the bootstrap.py file, so
> > that
> > > when the Users neighborhood is created, our tool for userstats is set as
> >
> > an
> > > anchored tool, and it perfectly works. However, that way, if you do not
> >
> > run
> > > the bootstrap.py, you have to manually add the tool to the anchored ones.
> > > And this is what happens in most cases for users who don't want to
> > > re-initialize the forge.
> > >
> > > I was also thinking about the setting in the .ini file to enable
> > userstats.
> > > I think it doesn't make sense to disable them now that stats are
> > > implemented as a tool. By setting userstats.enable = false, the tool is
> > > still installed for users who were using it, therefore I think it's
> > >

> > better
> > > to remove this option, since it would be confusing. That way, a user who
> > > wants to install the forge without using userstats can simply avoid
> > > installing the ForgeUserStats tool. I committed this change too, but if
> > >

> > you
> > > think it's better to think again about it, I'm open to different

(mailto:
> > simone.gatti88@gmail.com (mailto:simone.gatti88@gmail.com))>

> > availability.
> > > >

> > data