From Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 15:46:58 GMT
Okay, that seems to be working now. Things are looking pretty good - getting close to merging!
I decided to run the tests one more time, and hit an error. If you guys can get the tests
passing, I think we'll be ready to merge.

ERROR: allura.tests.unit.test_post_model.TestPostModel.test_that_it_can_be_approved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/local/env-allura/lib/python2.7/site-packages/nose-1.1.2-py2.7.egg/nose/case.py",
line 197, in runTest
    self.test(*self.arg)
  File "/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/tests/unit/test_post_model.py",
line 18, in test_that_it_can_be_approved
    self.post.approve()
  File "/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/model/discuss.py", line
575, in approve
    self.commit()
  File "/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/model/artifact.py", line
382, in commit
    self.type_s, self.mod_date, self.project, c.user)
  File "/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/eventslistener.py", line
41, in newArtifact
    self.__iterate('newArtifact', art_type, art_datetime, project, user)
  File "/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/eventslistener.py", line
38, in __iterate
    getattr(l, event)(*d)
  File "/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/ForgeUserStats/forgeuserstats/main.py",
line 28, in newArtifact
    stats = UserStats.create(user)
  File "/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/ForgeUserStats/forgeuserstats/model/stats.py",
line 29, in create
    session(user).flush(user)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'flush'

Tim

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Stefano Invernizzi wrote:

> I was not able to recreate your problem, but I realized there was an error
> in the code I committed yesterday, and this error is probably the reason
> why you got the reported exception. I changed it and I hope this fixed the
> problem. If the issue is still there, let me know about it.
> Stefano
>

> 2013/3/7 Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenburgh@gmail.com (mailto:tvansteenburgh@gmail.com)>
>
> > Pulled the latest changes, dropped the userstats collection, pushed a
> > commit to my test repo, refreshed the commiter's stats page, and got this:
> >
> > File
> > '/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/ForgeUserStats/forgeuserstats/controllers/userstats.py',
> > line 124 in index
> > ret_dict['discussionpercentage'] = stats.discussionRanking()
> > File
> > '/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/model/contrib_stats.py',
> > line 143 in discussionRanking
> > disccontr = self.getDiscussionContribution()
> > File
> > '/home/tvansteenburgh/tvansteenburgh-9044/forge/Allura/allura/model/contrib_stats.py',
> > line 87 in getDiscussionContribution
> > tot = artifact.created+artifact.modified
> > TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'NoneType' and 'NoneType'
> >

> > Tim
> >

> > On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Stefano Invernizzi wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, there was an error in the initialization of the stats object. I hope
> > > it's ok now.
> > > Thank you for reporting it!
> > > Stefano
> > >

> > > 2013/3/5 Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenburgh@gmail.com (mailto:tvansteenburgh@gmail.com)
(mailto:
> > tvansteenburgh@gmail.com (mailto:tvansteenburgh@gmail.com))>

> > '/var/local/env-allura/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Ming-0.3.2dev_20121101-py2.7.egg/ming/schema.py',
> > > >

> > tickets:notdict:

> > defined

> > set as

> > not