From Simone Gatti <simone.gatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:53:50 GMT
Dear all,

few weeks ago I have created a ticket to propose, together with Stefano,
the inclusion of the concept of organization within the forge. You can find
the ticket with a detailed description of our proposal
here<https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/5566/>
.
Recently, I created a patch including the code which implements this
concept, and Stefano has pushed it within a new branch on the repository,
named sg/5566.
If you want, you can try it and let us know what you think about our code,
proposing improvements if necessary.

Simone