From Stefano Invernizzi <stefano.invernizz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 14:53:16 GMT
Dear all,

I recently pushed some new commits allowing a single user to hide his or
her personal statistics. I and Simone implemented it since some users may
prefer not to show this data. In that case, data is still available for
their personal use. However, if you think we should not allow users to do
this, we can simply put it back as it was.
As usual, we hope to get some feedbacks from you about this, as well as
about the rest of submitted code.
It would be great for us if the code could be reviewed and, if you think it
would be useful, included on the forge before we complete the thesis we are
working on.
Thank you very much!
Stefano

2013/2/2 Stefano Invernizzi <stefano.invernizzi88@gmail.com>

> Hi,
> Yes, you are right! I changed the name of the parameter in the
> configuration file, but I forgot to do the same in the test.ini file,
> therefore all our tests resulted in errors or failures. I changed the
> parameter in that file and now it looks like everything is ok. I'm sorry
> about that.
>
> Stefano
>

> 2013/2/1 Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenburgh@gmail.com>
>
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> I've started to look at this again. Getting several errors and failures
>> running `nosetests` in ForgeUserStats. Can you look into that?
>>
>> Tim
>>

>> On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Tim Van Steenburgh wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks guys! I'm in the middle of another code review at the moment,
>> but I'll take a look soon.
>> >
>> > Tim

>> fixed
>> register