From Stefano Invernizzi <stefano.invernizz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting an Allura instance started at Apache
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:26:57 GMT
The forge is now installed and running on the virtual machine! At the
moment, I changed only the port number in the configuration file, so that
it runs on port 80 instead of 8080. I don't know if something else is
supposed to be changed. Probably, we need to configure the forge so that it
uses LDAP, but I haven't tried to do so yet. Let me know if I should do it.
Finally, I had to change a small thing in the code, because I wasn't able
to run it. In the file Allura/allura/lib/custom_middleware.py I changed the
line in which mercurial is imported with:
from mercurial import hg
therefore, in the following one, I replaced mercurial.hg with hg.