From Stefano Invernizzi <stefano.invernizz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:07:12 GMT
Yes, we fixed the issue in our code, it should be ok now. At the moment,
when I try to run all the tests I get some errors from other packages. I
tried to fix them, but I don't know how to do that, since they come from
modules and packages dealing with repositories, and they are unrelated to
our code.
Thank you very much!
Stefano