From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:33:55 GMT
Cory, I think Stefano is referring to user stats, which his feature branch
starts collecting, not user profile data (gender, location, etc).

But on the topic of user profiel data, we've had a least one SourceForge user
communicate to use that he/she thought the fields were required.  I can see how
this might be inferred since they're the first thing you see on the /auth/prefs/
form.  We might consider labelling those optional, or putting them on a separate
page from "subscriptions" and other sections on that page.

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal