From Simone Gatti <simone.gatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:20:38 GMT
Hi all,

I have already uploaded the code of the announced extensions.

We’ll still need to modify some lines of code, but you can already see the
“main concept” of the work that Stefano and I made. I have created a fork
and the code is available
here<http://sourceforge.net/u/simo100/allura/ci/7851460757cd704f9a5341ed8bbf68a93b93d18f/tree/>
.

We would be glad to receive your feedback.

Kind regards,

Simone

2013/1/10 Tim Van Steenburgh <tvansteenburgh@gmail.com>

> Hi Stefano & Simone,
>
> Sorry for the delay, a lot of us were on extended vacation for the
> Christmas holiday. I've begun looking at your branch and intend to provide
> some feedback in the near future. Thanks for your contribution to Allura!
>
> Tim Van Steenburgh
>

> On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 4:14 AM, Stefano Invernizzi wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > We still didn't get any feedback about the uploaded code. Please, let us
> > know what you think about it and if there's something we can improve.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Simone & Stefano
> >

> > 2012/12/13 Stefano Invernizzi <stefano.invernizzi88@gmail.com (mailto:
> stefano.invernizzi88@gmail.com)>
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > > Since yesterday the code is available on the repository. As suggested
> in
> > > the proposed code contributors policy, I created a new branch named
> > > si/5453. Feel free to comment our work, and send feedbacks or
> suggestions
> > > about possible improvements.
> > >
> > > Stefano & Simone
> > >

> > > 2012/12/11 Simone Gatti <simone.gatti88@gmail.com (mailto: