From Davide Galletti <davide.galle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction of myself and MARKOS project
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:36:19 GMT
Thanks Rich, Santiago and Tim for the reply and information.

Development will likely start in few weeks time and well'certainly look
at the forgepastebin
example and refer to the list for other questions; I have written to
Rich for the Apache DOAP
issue and will write to Santiago with some details about the software
requisites,

Cheers,

Davide

Il 16/01/2013 17:06, Tim Van Steenburgh ha scritto:
> Hi Davide and Santiago,
>
> Welcome to the list. The MARKOS/Crawler sounds interesting.
>
> To integrate it into Allura, you would most likely want to make it a separate tool. Allura
is pluggable - it's capabilities can be augmented by external tools. Our documentation on
creating a tool from scratch is not great (maybe not existent yet?), but for a simple example
seehttp://sourceforge.net/p/forgepastebin.

> This is a tool that is separate from the Allura codebase, but which we use in the SourceForge
instance of Allura. It's simple enough that you can probably see how to write your own tool
just by reading through the code.