From Alvaro del Castillo <...@bitergia.com>
Subject Re: contributing the bitergia metrics tool (was Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc]))
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 03:53:46 GMT
Hi Rich,

El vie, 28-12-2012 a las 10:59 -0500, Rich Bowen escribió:
> > It seems the mailing list does not accept attachments.
> >
> > I have uploaded them to Dropbox:
> >
> > https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qdkcgk7rnb6mw7a/NVEcgHPrBJ/AlluraVizGrimoire

> I would recommend that you create a directory for this kind of thing
> in a logical place in git and put stuff there. Short-lived dropbox
> URLs are not going to be much help to folks looking back at mailing
> list archives.

Thanks Rich. This is just a proposal and I hope it will be obsoleted in
the future with new developments. But I will have this in mind next
time.

In any case, the screenshots are now also in a blog post about the
integration:
http://blog.bitergia.com/2013/01/02/project-analytics-integrated-into-allura/

Cheers!

--