From Simone Gatti <simone.gatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User stats and organizations
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:28:36 GMT
Dear all,

thank you for your feedback!!
First of all, in the next hours we'll create a branch with the extension of
UserStats, so that you can see our code to discuss it and its possible
improvements. After that we'll upload the extensions of the Organization
and OrganizationStats.
About the possibility to define an organization based on a shared topic of
interest, we have not considered it. We assumed that the kind of
organization could be: "for-profit business", "foundation or other
non-profit organization" or "research and/or education institution", like
the organizations in the real world. We don't know if the concept is the
same, in that case we can easily add a new type of organization.
(e.g."group of interest").
As for Rich's proposal it's a great idea! We have considered it but we
later decided to focus on other aspects in our thesis. Anyway it's the best
way to use the additional data included in the profile.
I don't have commit access on the repository to upload my code. Since we
developed it together, Stefano will commit it.

Regards,

Simone.