From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject contributing the bitergia metrics tool (was Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2012 ([ppmc]))
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:08:22 GMT
On 12/13/12 4:45 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> Alvaro's and Jesus's contribution to this project is all about statistics -
> statistics that are very valuable in measuring the activity and health of a
> project. We, the Allura project, are VERY interested in this kind of statistic.

Alvaro, would you like to commit the bitergia metrics front-end to the Allura repo?

We had some conversations about it here a few months ago, and even voted to have
you join the PMC so that you could contribute more directly.  But we have
forgotten about this a bit I guess, and I wanted to revive the topic.

I saw a test commit from you a while ago, so I don't think there's anything
blocking you from contributing this.  Unless there is still some GPL code -
we're trying to factor out the GPL code, not add more to our repo :)

You could put it in a branch initially.  I think it'll be ok to merge to master
after we make sure it plays well with the other tools.  Probably just need to
set status='beta' since it doesn't work out-of-the-box for projects yet.

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal