From Peter Hartmann <mailbox....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commit & merge practices for Allura
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:13:03 GMT
One more thing about branch-per-ticket scheme. Branches in Allura repo
have fairly non-descriptive prefixes, like "cj/" or "tv/". I figure out
that this have something to do with either author or QA person (Cory
Johns and Tim Van Steenburgh respectively?), but i'm puzzled about
"42cc_" thing. How and when it is appropriate to use certain prefix?

I'm asking here and not on irc cause the answer may prove useful to
other people, too.

- Peter