From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: ASF Infrastructure for Allura
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:37:23 GMT
On 11/7/12 9:49 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Do we have all of the stuff we need from Infra? I seem to have lost the thread
> of that conversation somewhere. We have a sandbox set up, right? Do we actually
> have Allura running on it yet? What's the timeline for moving the Allura project
> itself to be hosted on that Allura instance on the sandbox?

Pretty much.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5039 set up the VM and
you and I have access.  We can get more people on there if desired.  All I've
done is log in and look around.  We haven't installed Allura or any of its deps
yet.  So that is step 1.  After that, we'll have to figure out how to do auth
(e.g. apache ldap or more open), how to connect to the apache git repo, and most
importantly how to move tickets etc over there (or to do a fresh start).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5064 is for the Bloodhound VM to
read from SVN, and is similar to our need for the Allura VM to read the git
repo.  Not urgent though, since we don't have the Allura VM configured at all yet.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal