From "Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona" <...@bitergia.com>
Subject Some stats & charts about Allura development
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 08:50:50 GMT
Hi all,

As we promised some weeks ago, we've finally produced the preview of the
analysis we could have to include in the progress reports:

http://blog.bitergia.com/2012/11/13/some-charts-about-allura/

The data is processed raw from Allura repositories, but since (as far as
I know) we don't have bots or other sources of noise, it should be
pretty accurate.

Any feedback is welcome.

If finally you find this convenient for the progress reports, please let
us know to synchronize with their schedule.

[BTW, this report is the kind of report that the Allura Bitergia Metrics
module produces]

Saludos,

	Jesus.