From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Allura website
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:57:12 GMT
On 11 October 2012 16:37, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On Oct 10, 2012, at 1:08 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
>> I have created a starter website for Allura by shamelessly copying the Etch website.
If someone wants to make it look different/better/whatever, please feel free to do so. It's
in svn at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/allura/site/   The favicon and project
logo are missing, since we don't have one of those that we've agreed to yet.

>> However, in attempting to checkout the website onto the Incubator website, I ran
into a permission error.

>> I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5373 to get this resolved.
>
> With Tony's help, I've created the starter website again, this time correctly. (I think.)
Once it's published, we should be able to do further updates in the CMS.

Still nothing at incubator.apache.org/allura

Ross