From Cory Johns <john...@geek.net>
Subject Re: what goes in the core Allura repo (was Re: Presentation and Metrics work in Allura)
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:48:40 GMT
I know that licensing was a concern and motivation for splitting things
out, such as for the SCM tools which we're currently working on breaking
out of core.

Not knowing how it might work with the Apache way of doing things, it seems
like a Neighborhood for Allura extensions would give a lot of the benefits
while allowing for things to be separated for licensing concerns.  Has that
been considered as an option?

--
====