From Alvaro del Castillo <...@bitergia.com>
Subject Re: Presentation and Metrics work in Allura
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 12:42:59 GMT
Hi all!

El mié, 11-07-2012 a las 10:07 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> My name is Alvaro del Castillo and I work as a software engineer in
> Bitergia company (http://bitergia.com).
>
> First of all, thank you for Allura. It is a very nice piece of software,
> with a solid and recent architecture, based in Python so very agile to
> develop with it, so modular and last but not least, Open Source!
>
> Bitergia company is specialized in metrics in software projects. It is a
> very young company. And we are working close with Allura for some months
> now. We think that the best place to integrate our software metrics is
> inside forges so it has been a very natural decision, because Bitergia
> is an Open Source soul company.
>
> We have some experience with Fusion Forge but when we discover Allura
> the adoption of it was a natural choice.
>
> In our first prototype for creating metrics inside Allura we hace
> created a new module for Allura (AlluraBitergiaMetrics is the actual
> name, but probably we should change it) for displaying metrics. We have
> an Allura server with the module deployed at:
>
> http://bitergia.com:8080/p/joomla/metrics/commits_commiters/
>
> It is just a first try of the technology and possibilities. And now it
> is time to define next steps, cleanup code and work with Allura
> community in order to decide the best way to implement things.
>
> The source code for the module is in:
>
> https://github.com/Bitergia/AlluraBitergiaMetrics

We have moved the code to Sourceforge and works in a fork from git
Allura. We have sent a "merge request" to Allura project in order you
can see exactly the code of the module.

https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/git/merge-requests/8/

Our plan is to continue from now working in this Allura git for inside
Sourceforge in order to do "merge request" as development goes on.

Cheers

--
|\_____/| Alvaro del Castillo San Félix
 [o] [o]  acs@bitergia.com - Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
 |  V  |  http://www.bitergia.com
  |   |   "Bridging the gap between developers and stakeholders"
-ooo-ooo-