From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Name appropriateness search
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:00:18 GMT
I've been searching for instances of the name 'Allura' in the wild, and the only thing even
vaguely technology related that I've found is that there's a free font called Allura, and
a medical XRay system from the Philips corporation.

I'm not able to find any reason that we'd be unable to use the name.

Ross, Greg or Jim, what is the sign-off procedure on this? Is there a more "legal" way to
conduct a search of this nature than exhaustive Google searches?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com