From Alvaro del Castillo <...@bitergia.com>
Subject Re: Presentation and Metrics work in Allura
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:16:48 GMT
El jue, 13-09-2012 a las 19:16 -0400, Dave Brondsema escribió:
> I found http://bitergia.com/public/reports/gnomeshell/README which looks like it
> outlines a lot of the commands and dependencies you use.

Yes, one of our goals is to give the data we use to build our reports.
Transparency :) And also, in some cases like this basic reports, the
methodology so you can also reproduce it.

Cheers!

--
|\_____/| Alvaro del Castillo San Félix
 [o] [o]  acs@bitergia.com - Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
 |  V  |  http://www.bitergia.com
  |   |   "Bridging the gap between developers and stakeholders"
-ooo-ooo-