From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Licensing of contributions
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:22:19 GMT
I wouldn't go to incubator general at this stage. That list tends to have
many conflicting opinions on issues like this. I'd have to review the
archives of legal-discuss@ to be sure but I think the tick box is
considered superfluous.

Legal-discuss@ is a public list. I'm on mobile for a few days so unlikely
to review them myself. However, a search for "jira checklist" might turn
something up. I'm sure one of the other mentors will be able to give a more
direct response though.