From Dave Brondsema <dbronds...@geek.net>
Subject Re: tickets for working through incubation
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:26:40 GMT
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Dave Brondsema <dbrondsema@geek.net>
> wrote:
> > I've started to create some tickets for the work we need to do to move
> > through incubation.  They're at our current tracker with the label "asf"
>
> Looks good!
>
> Do we have any progress on the VM accessing the git-wip-us.apache.org
> repository?

Not yet.  I think we can work on that after Allura is up and running in the
VM.

> (or, for that matter, on moving Allura into the ASF's git repository)

The repo is set up and ready.  After we have a few more key contributors
get their CLAs in, we'll switch to using it.

> Cheers,
> -g
>
> ps. Dave: your email signature is kinda silly (and HUGE!), given
> you're sending to a public mailing list

Yeah, corporate policy.... maybe I should use my personal email instead.

--
Dave Brondsema
Principal Software Engineer - sf.net

--