From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Questions ad Allura ...
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:30:59 GMT
On 8/23/12 5:58 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Hi again Rony.  Thanks for the feedback.
>
> On 8/23/12 5:09 AM, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> On 22.08.2012 20:00, Dave Brondsema wrote:

>>> Commit diffs in emails:  I see there are a lot of votes and comments on
>>> https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/2922/  I assume many are from
>>> ooRexx developers.  It certainly is on our radar due to that, and
>>> something we'd like to add.  When subscribed (btw, admins are
>>> automatically subscribed to all tools including SVN) emails will be sent
>>> with each commit, including a link to view the diff.
>> Maybe making this feature available for regular users (maybe as an option to activate)
would already
>> solve this requeust?
>
> Yeah, I agree.
>

>>> In the mean time, you could consider using the RSS feed at
>>> https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/code-0/feed  I know that's not as good
>>> as an email.  We also want to get svn-notify available as a post-commit
>>> hook, but it isn't available yet.
>> Great, thank you, looking forward to it!

svnnotify is now available on SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/community-docs/Subversion/#adding-an-svnnotify-hook
 Setting up a commits mailing list may work well for you.

Since this is specific to the SourceForge deployment of Allura, it'd
probably be best to direct any questions/issues with svnnotify to SF
Support: https://sourceforge.net/support

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal