From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Questions ad Allura ...
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:00:38 GMT
Hi Rony,

Patches:  Perhaps I am not understanding the problem clearly.  Are you
talking about a ticket in your "Patches" tracker?  E.g.
https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/patches/171/  On there I can see the
attached patch file and can open it fine.  If you are subscribed to a
ticket, you should get an email when a file is attached.  It'll have the
attachment metadata, but not the whole file included.  Emailing the
attachments could be a problem if they are very large.  Can you provide
an example if I'm not on the right track here?

Sorting bugs:  There is a ticket
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/4596/ for making the sort order
oldest-first by default.  Several people have voted for it already, so
we'll probably get to it soon.  Of course, patches are welcome too :)

After you do a search, there is a 'Help' button near the search box.
That help box details the fields available for searching and sorting
(near the bottom of that help box).

Commit diffs in emails:  I see there are a lot of votes and comments on
https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/2922/  I assume many are from
ooRexx developers.  It certainly is on our radar due to that, and
something we'd like to add.  When subscribed (btw, admins are
automatically subscribed to all tools including SVN) emails will be sent
with each commit, including a link to view the diff.

In the mean time, you could consider using the RSS feed at
https://sourceforge.net/p/oorexx/code-0/feed  I know that's not as good
as an email.  We also want to get svn-notify available as a post-commit
hook, but it isn't available yet.

-Dave

On 8/22/12 6:15 AM, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> having been many years interested/active in <https://sourceforge.net/projects/oorexx/>
I have

--