From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Ping?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 17:06:49 GMT

On Jul 6, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Dave Brondsema wrote:

>> * We need a VM to install Allura on to host our incubator project.
>>

> Yep.  I assume we start with an Infrastructure ticket?  Our setup guide is
> tailored for Ubuntu, so that'd be preferred.

Dave, could you create the Infra ticket with the various details for that VM?

>> * We need to have our Git repo on the Apache Git server, I think, rather
>> than on our VM. Right, Dave?
>>

> Yes.  Much better to have the official code in an official repo.  It make
> take some extra work to get the Allura VM to integrate with the repo, but
> we can work through that.
>
> Infra ticket for this too?

Likewise

>> * What comes after that?
>

> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/allura.html has quite a few items we
> can start checking off.  Some of them are done already.  Others like
> trademark, copyright, licensing, etc, could be started (with guidance).

Yeah, I suspect that a number of those items are done, but I'm not sure what we're supposed
to do. Presumably each one that gets checked off needs to be accompanied by documentation.
Do we put those in Incubator svn somewhere?

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen