incubator-airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Hargitai <joseph.hargi...@einstein.yu.edu>
Subject best way to embed java display in gateway structure
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 21:58:04 GMT

Hi All,

we are implementing a home-developed java tool that we:

- want to run on a cluster
- have the data on the cluster
- have the display invoked from the gateway and passed back to the gateway for user display/interaction

what is the standard way to encapsulate such session in Airavata?

the tool is unique in a sense that it is fully interactive but we prefer the processing power
of a backend for both GPUs and number of threads and memory.

best,
joe