incubator-airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Board report dueFwd: Questions for projects
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:01:24 GMT
On 31 January 2012 05:34, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've drafted a report. Please contribute to the report and add in anything
> that you think I've missed.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012

Thanks Chris...

I'm concerned that a mentor is writing the report. It should be the
podling members themselves (with mentor guidance) - nevertheless -
thank you Chris.

"2. Test coverage of the code has to be increased significantly."

Doesn't really seem to be a barrier to graduation, quite the opposite
in fact. I replaced it with "Create a regular and predictable release
process and schedule" - if the community doesn't like that then go
edit it.

Changed "We don't have a ton of diversity in response to Jukka's query
on #3" to "Whilst our community is reasonably large and active we do
not, at present, have significant diversity." (my reasoning is that
board members may not have read Jukka's mail. Similarly I changed
"Regarding Jukka's query on the 0.2 release candidate" to "The 0.2
release candidate"

I've signed off.
Ross

OpenDirective http://opendirective.com