incubator-airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "ptangcha@umail.iu.edu" <ptang...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Joining the developer team
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 01:27:26 GMT
Hello,

I'm interested in the Apache Airavata project. I used to work with  Xbaya,
Gfac and the messaging system. I

've experienced in integrated other projects. For instance, I created a
proxy RESTful service on top of the messaging system. I also used these
components to create a workflow to support a bio-informatics research (
http://microbial.informatics.indiana.edu/biovlab/)

I've also seen some JIRA tickets that I can complete using my previous
experiences. I'm interested to be a part of the developer team and
contributing to the project

Thank you.

--
Best Regards,