incubator-airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Logo Contest
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 14:57:54 GMT
Hi All,

Please submit any logo suggestions so we can gather all the proposals and start a vote on.
Thanks to Barbara Hallock for volunteering and proposing the drafts at http://dementedpants.imgur.com/8M1H3#gvPwK.
Barbara suggested us to narrow down some choices which will help her propose more focused
logos. If you have logo preferences, can you please vote on - http://doodle.com/n7wnkqku9mdgrknr

I am recapping an old thread before the mailing list was crated:

Thanks,
Suresh

----