From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Agila installation on Linux problems
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:20:20 GMT
Mmmh, I'm not sure it comes from Linux, my computer is running Linux.
And I'm also usually developing with Agila with MySQL. Check your JDBC
driver jar to make sure it's correct and properly includes the
required class. Also check the ant task to be sure all jars are
included in the classpath (as it should).

Cheers,

Matthieu.