From "Aneesh" <avane...@jwalintech.com>
Subject Re: Exception running sample
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:58:54 GMT
Hi Matthieu,
One more thing to add, I ma using  J2SE 1.5. Is there any known issues with
1.5?

Regards
Aneesh

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.riou@gmail.com>
To: <agila-user@incubator.apache.org>; "Aneesh" <avaneesh@jwalintech.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: Exception running sample

> Hi Aneesh,
>
> Did you deploy the WSDL definition (wsdef.xml) before the process BPEL
> description?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthieu.
>
> On 4/3/06, Aneesh <avaneesh@jwalintech.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > This is AVANEESH from Jwalin Technologies, Bangalore. I am new to the
BPEL. We are evaluating the twisterWS-BPEL engine to integrate into our
developing, Enterprise portal product. I have sucessfully, deployed the
application. But while trying the first sample(Loan process), I am getting
the following error:
> > Remote error : org.smcp.twister.deployer.exception.DeploymentException:
Could not find the WSDL document referenced in the provided BPEL process
description, please make sure you deployed the referenced WSDL description

> > I have used Oracle Bpel PM. The difference I find here is, there we use
the process file as .bpel, and the wsdl as .wsdl.  The trace file shows the
follwing error:

> > [Twister] ERROR [http-80-Processor1] DeployProcess.execute(69) | A
problem occu
> > ed when deploying the process.
> > AxisFault
> >  faultCode:
> >  faultSubcode:
> >  faultString: org.smcp.twister.deployer.exception.DeploymentException:
Could no
> >  find the WSDL document referenced in the provided BPEL process
description, pl
> > ase make sure you deployed the referenced WSDL description.
> >  faultActor:
> >  faultNode:
> >  faultDetail:
> >         {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:jwalin-1
> >
> > org.smcp.twister.deployer.exception.DeploymentException: Could not find
the WSD
> >  document referenced in the provided BPEL process description, please
make sure
> > you deployed the referenced WSDL description.
> >         at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilde
> > .java:221)
> >         at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder
> > java:128)
> >         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deseriali
> > ationContext.java:1087)
> >         at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Sourc
> > )
> >         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unkno
> > n Source)
> >         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentConten
> > Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
> >         at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(U
> > known Source)
> >         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
> >         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
> >         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> >         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
> >         at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> >         at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(Deserializatio
> > Context.java:227)
> >         at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
> >         at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
> >         at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnder