From "Aneesh" <avane...@jwalintech.com>
Subject Re: Agila installation on Linux problems
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:26:04 GMT
Hi,
This seems like a more generic error, for dependency of mysql connector jar.
Please make sure that you dont have any other(older version) mysql jar files
in your class path. mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga-bin.jar is the jar which
I had used for compiling the agila, in my local machine.

Regards
avaneesh

----- Original Message -----
From: "Danielle" <mi.basura.mail@gmail.com>
To: <agila-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:04 PM
Subject: Agila installation on Linux problems

We're running problems when we try to setup the database with a mysql
database. We included the mysql connector on the lib folder, created
databasef or Agila , edited the xml to include it as a dependency and edited
the hibernate xml file. After that we build the project but when we are
trying to do maven db:create it gives an error that the
com.mysql.jdbc.Driver cannot be found.

Could someone help me on that?

Thanks.