From tngu...@symcor.com
Subject Re: sample of bpel file
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 14:55:41 GMT

I want my process reply to the second receive.

I'm new to bpel,  I just want a simple bpel that work the same way as I
have a web, the web call the bpel engine, and the bpel engine invoke a
webserivice and return for me the response and I need this response as the
output back to the web.

If I don't use bpel Engine, I could call this webservice directly.  (But
the requirement that I need to use bpel engine to invoke a webservice).

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tu

             Davide Ling
             <lingda@libero.it
                                       agila-user@incubator.apache.org
             02/06/2006 06:50                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: sample of bpel file
             Please respond to
             agila-user@incuba
              tor.apache.org

On Monday 06 February 2006 23:49, tnguyen@symcor.com wrote:
>             <receive name="receive" partnerLink="returntecp"
> portType="tns:returntecp" operation="process" variable="receiveOutput" >
>             </receive>
>             <reply name="reply" partnerLink="returntecp"
> portType="tns:returntecp" operation="process" variable="receiveOutput">
>             </reply>
>       </sequence>
> </process>

I don't understand , who call the initiate operation?

Last reply is for the second receive (partnerLink "returntecp").

This process works only if some client first invoke the "initiate"
operation
on "tecp" partnerLink. Otherwise no istance woud be created.

Do You want your process reply to the first receive or the second one?

(I'm sorry, in Italy it's tool late now! I go to bed! Bye!)
--
Davide Ling
Sito Personale - http://davideling.altervista.org