From tngu...@symcor.com
Subject Re: Example
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:43:54 GMT

Last week, I did the Presentation for Proof of Concept with Agila as BPEL
engine (Open Source Solution).  They (the bosses) would like to see it to
compare with the Microsoft solution and the IBM solution before the make
the decision which one they are going to use in the company.  The
presentation and the demo went great.  I would like to say thank to the
agila community, special thank to Davide and Matthieu for all your helps to
get it work.

Thanks
Tu

             "Matthieu Riou"
             <matthieu.riou@gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       agila-user@incubator.apache.org
             02/20/2006 02:24                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Example
             Please respond to