From tngu...@symcor.com
Subject Re: get back the response message
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:17:20 GMT

Davide,  thanks a lots.  It was class not  found (the xalan lib) and I got
it work.  Thanks.

Tu

             Davide Ling
             <lingda@libero.it
                                       agila-user@incubator.apache.org
             02/05/2006 02:57                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: get back the response message
             Please respond to
             agila-user@incuba
              tor.apache.org

On Sunday 05 February 2006 20:08, tnguyen@symcor.com wrote:
> I try to send this soap message, but I got this exception:
> Feb 5, 2006 2:00:19 PM com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl
> saveChanges
> SEVERE: SAAJ0540: Error during saving a multipart message
> com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Error during saving a

If You post your code maybe I can do something to help You  ;)

--
Davide Ling
Sito Personale - http://davideling.altervista.org