From tngu...@symcor.com
Subject Re: get back the response message
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 03:26:03 GMT

Davide,

If you don't mind, could you send me the SOAPUtilityMethods class and the
createXpathQuery code.

Thanks
Tu

             Davide Ling
             <lingda@libero.it
                                       agila-user@incubator.apache.org
             01/31/2006 03:16                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: get back the response message
             Please respond to
             agila-user@incuba
              tor.apache.org

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 20:17, tnguyen@symcor.com wrote:
> How do I can get the response message back?
> In the bpel file, I have input, then I assign this input variable to
> realInput variable and I use 2 ways invoke this realInput variable as
> inputVariable and output variable as outputVariable.
> in the client: I use for example:
> org.w3c.dom.Document returnDoc = engineClient.acknowledge(
> "converterLink", "Converter", "celsiusToFarenheit", new
> DOMWriter().write(doc));

I don't know if this can help You,
below I use the SAAJ API.
I get a SOAPMessage response.
and SOAPPart implements org.w3c.dom.Document interface

public void testSendMessage() throws Exception {

 URL serviceURL = new
URL("http://daltanius:8080/agila-ws/services/AgilaEngine");

 SOAPMessage response =
SOAPMessageHandler.sendSOAPMessage(orderSOAPMessage,
serviceURL);

 SOAPUtilityMethods.printSoapMessage(response);

 XPath xpath = createXpathQuery("//message/return-code/text()");

Iterator returnCodes = ((ArrayList)
xpath.evaluate(response.getSOAPPart())).iterator();

assertEquals("testSendMessage","0",
((TextImpl)returnCodes.next()).getData());
}

Bye
--
Davide Ling