From Cosima Paul <Cosima.P...@Innovations.de>
Subject Re: problem with sending a SOAP message to twister (instead of twister-message)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:00:28 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

thanks a lot for the answer. I read through the code of Davide but I was
not able to find the piece where the SOAP  header is initialized. If I
look at other SOAP message header examples I cannot figure out what's
missing. By the way: I do not create the message in a Java class. I want
to post the SOAP-message in an xml-file to the Agila engine via the
"send message" interface.

Regards,
Cosima