From Cosima Paul <Cosima.P...@Innovations.de>
Subject problem with sending a SOAP message to twister (instead of twister-message)
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 13:22:24 GMT
Hi,

I am totally new to BPEL and the whole Web-Services "thing". ;-) I
wanted to transform the Twister-Message for example1 (from the samples)
into a SOAP message and send it to the Twister engine. The problem is,
that I always get the error "Remote error : No partner, portType or
operation are included in the message..". I cannot figure out what is
wrong - there is not so much documentation about sending SOAP messages
directly to the twister engine. I tried to transfer the knowledge from
the developer guide's java code into the SOAP message. Please could
anybody help me by looking onto the sourcecode posted in the lower
section of this eMail?

Kind regards,
Cosima

<!--- this is the SOAP version -->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
    <tws:name
xmlns:tws="http://www.apache.org/agila">loanApprovalProcess</tws:name>
    <tws:namespace
xmlns:tws="http://www.apache.org/agila">http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/samples/exemple1/process</tws:namespace>
    <tws:partner xmlns:tws="http://www.apache.org/agila">
            <SOAP-ENV:Text xml:lang="de-DE">loaner</SOAP-ENV:Text>
    </tws:partner>
    <tws:port xmlns:tws="http://www.apache.org/agila">
        <SOAP-ENV:Text xml:lang="de-DE">loanServicePT</SOAP-ENV:Text>
    </tws:port>
    <tws:operation xmlns:tws="http://www.apache.org/agila">
        <SOAP-ENV:Text xml:lang="de-DE">request</SOAP-ENV:Text>
    </tws:operation>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <tns:acknowledge xmlns:tns="http://wsa.bpel.agila.apache.org">
            <ex:creditInformationMessage
xmlns:ex="http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/samples/exemple1/definition">
          <ex:firstName>john</ex:firstName>
          <ex:lastName>doe</ex:lastName>
          <ex:amount>5000</ex:amount>
            </ex:creditInformationMessage>
    </tns:acknowledge>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

<!-- this is the orginal version from the example 1 -->
<!--<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<twister-msg xmlns="http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/types/message">
    <partner>loaner</partner>
    <port>loanServicePT</port>
    <operation>request</operation>