From Davide Ling <lin...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Terminated instance and correlations
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 18:03:47 GMT
On Saturday 11 February 2006 18:42, Matthieu Riou wrote:
> Yep, that's right. However the correlation is built using several
> properties so you could include this userID or taxNumber as a property
> in a correlation, provided that the correlation also has
> transactionUUID type properties.

So if I want to create a good correlation set I have to put together
xml elements to form an univoque information like a
database complex primary key.

Example (userID, transactionTimestamp)... if I suppose one user can do
a transaction at time.
--
Davide Ling
Sito Personale - http://davideling.altervista.org