From Davide Ling <lin...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Wait acitivity
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:05:00 GMT
On Saturday 11 February 2006 16:32, tnguyen@symcor.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I the bpel file, how do I config wait 5 minutes and then invoke a
> webservice.  I now that bpel has wait activity, but how do I config:
>
> <wait name="wait5min">5</wait>
>
> Will AgilaEngine understand? do I have to define this wait in second, in
> minute, or in hour? what is the format?
>
> Thanks
> Tu

I've never used wait, but seeing BPEL4WS spec...

<sequence>
   <wait for="'PT5M'"/>

   <invoke .../>
</sequence>

where 'PT5M' stay for 5 minutes duration time (from XML Schema spec... I've
never used it too, so I don't know if I wrote it well)

Bye
--
Davide Ling
Sito Personale - http://davideling.altervista.org