From Davide Ling <lin...@libero.it>
Subject Re: get back the response message
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:20:39 GMT
On Friday 10 February 2006 04:26, tnguyen@symcor.com wrote:
> Davide,
>
> If you don't mind, could you send me the SOAPUtilityMethods class and the
> createXpathQuery code.

Excuse me for the delay, but at time You sent your mail It's 4:26 am here!
Ok, I'm happy to help You.

Here the createXPathQuery method I used for my test cases.
So written is not so much riusable, but You can modify it to pass
any namespaces. XPath needs namespaces if Your XML messages
has some namespace prefix in its elements.

Ah!.. As You can see it uses Jaxen.

private org.jaxen.XPath createXpathQuery(final String queryString)
        throws JaxenException {

        org.jaxen.XPath xpath = new DOMXPath(queryString);
        SimpleNamespaceContext namespace = new SimpleNamespaceContext();

        /* Insert your namespaces!!! */
        namespace.addNamespace("tn",
               "http://davideling.altervista.org/divisione-wsdl/");
        namespace.addNamespace("ns", "http://www.apache.org/agila");
        xpath.setNamespaceContext(namespace);

        return xpath;
    }

The SOAPMessageHandler class is allegated.

--
Davide Ling
Sito Personale - http://davideling.altervista.org