From Davide Ling <lin...@libero.it>
Subject Re: get back the response message
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 08:11:11 GMT
On Monday 06 February 2006 01:10, tnguyen@symcor.com wrote:
> Davide,
>
> <xsd:complexType name="itemType">
>    <xsd:sequence>
>        <xsd:element name="productCode" type="xsd:string" />
[...]
> In the java bean, how do you define the itemList in this
> orderRegistrationMessageType?
> are you using array or the List type?
> private List itemList; or private Item[] itemList;????

Ah! I usually use wscompile to generate all artifacts from WSDL documents.
In that example I obtained the classes below for ItemListType and ItemType.

I've never used Axis (sorry), only JBoss and  Sun SJSAS .

public class ItemListType {
    protected orderRegistrationService.ItemType[] item;

    public ItemListType() {
    }

    public ItemListType(orderRegistrationService.ItemType[] item) {
        this.item = item;
    }

    public orderRegistrationService.ItemType[] getItem() {
        return item;
    }

    public void setItem(orderRegistrationService.ItemType[] item) {
        this.item = item;
    }
}

public class ItemType {
    protected java.lang.String productCode;
    protected java.lang.String productName;
    protected java.math.BigInteger quantity;
    protected double rowPrice;

    public ItemType() {
    }

    public ItemType(java.lang.String productCode, java.lang.String
productName, java.math.BigInteger quantity, double rowPrice) {
        this.productCode = productCode;
        this.productName = productName;
        this.quantity = quantity;
        this.rowPrice = rowPrice;
    }

    public java.lang.String getProductCode() {
        return productCode;
    }

    public void setProductCode(java.lang.String productCode) {
        this.productCode = productCode;
    }

    public java.lang.String getProductName() {
        return productName;
    }

    public void setProductName(java.lang.String productName) {
        this.productName = productName;
    }

    public java.math.BigInteger getQuantity() {
        return quantity;
    }

    public void setQuantity(java.math.BigInteger quantity) {
        this.quantity = quantity;
    }

    public double getRowPrice() {
        return rowPrice;
    }

    public void setRowPrice(double rowPrice) {
        this.rowPrice = rowPrice;
    }
}

I suggest you to use WSDL-to-Java tools (as wscompile) to generate
all support classes from
WSDL documents (or WSDL documents from SEI).

I know axis has a tool like wscompile, but I've never used it.

Bye
--
Davide Ling
Sito Personale - http://davideling.altervista.org