From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wait Activity
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:40:01 GMT
Hi Amy,

Your wait activity should fire as soon as Agila is restarted. It's
just going to be late. And then the instance will continue its normal
execution.

Ideally this sort of behavior should be configurable. But we're not in
an ideal world (yet) :)

Cheers,

Matthieu.

>Hi,I have a question about the WAIT activity that maybe someone knows
the answer to.I have a bpel process with a WAIT activity. Say i have a
process instance that is waiting on this activity (eg its set to
midnight) and then Agila happens to not be running (for some reason)
when the date/duration has passed...what happens to the process
instance when Agila is started up again. Will the process instance
continue on as normal, or will it error, or will nothing happen?Thanks
in advance for any help you can give with this matter.Amy