From Niko.Junc...@ibsbe.be
Subject Re: TwisterUser webservice
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:19:46 GMT
Hi,

I already found this site, and i can see the wsdl file, but i can't change
it there...
Are you familiar with this problem about this webservice ?

Niko

Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com>
01/12/2005 17:16
Please respond to
agila-user@incubator.apache.org

agila-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: TwisterUser webservice

Hi,

Web services are deployed with Axis so you should find the axis
console at http://xxxx:9080/twister-ws/. Then you'll be able to access
the WSDL definition for all deployed web services.

Cheers,

Matthieu Riou.

http://xxxx:9080/twister-ws/services/TwisterUser)