From Pavel Khamichonak <...@altaircan.com>
Subject Oracle and Twister - Integration issues
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:16:44 GMT
Hello,

Thank you. I have changed a column name in objectlifecycleevent.hbm.xml,
and it creates a schema now. But when I trying to deploy example process,
I have following error:

ERROR http-8080-3 org.smcp.twister.engine.common.persistence.DBSessionManager - Error closing
the persistence when commiting.
net.sf.hibernate.JDBCException: Could not execute JDBC batch update
        at net.sf.hibernate.impl.BatcherImpl.executeBatch(BatcherImpl.java:133)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("TWISTER_ADM"."PROP_ALIAS"."QUERY")
        at net.sf.hibernate.impl.BatcherImpl.executeBatch(BatcherImpl.java:126)
        ... 43 more
ERROR http-8080-2 web - A problem occured when deploying the process.
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.smcp.twister.deployer.exception.DeploymentException: org.smcp.twister.engine.common.transaction.TransactionException:
net.sf.hibernate.JDBCException: Could not execute JDBC batch update

Best regards,
Pavel Khamichonak