From Niko.Junc...@ibsbe.be
Subject Re: workitem is referenced but not defined.
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:49:10 GMT
Hello,

My test BPEL process gets in 2 parameters : the projectid and the budget
of a project.
If the budget is less then 10.000, the project is automatically approved,
else will it be send to the worklist of a person who can approve it  (or
decline it).
The result of this approval (automatically approved, ot approved by a
person with a worklist) has to be send to a webservice.
And when i try to invoke the external webservice, i get this error message
in the log (but when i click on the Instance button of the twister-web,
and i open the corresponing workitem, i see that the message's are well
formed).

I send the process file and the wsdl file in attachment :

Niko

Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com>
25/11/2005 11:58
Please respond to
agila-user@incubator.apache.org

agila-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: workitem is referenced but not defined.

Hi,

What do you mean by "invoke the result of that workitem"? Are you
trying to get the workitem to check its state of information or
seomething else? Could you also attach your WSLD document?

Thanks,

Matthieu Riou.

On 11/25/05, Niko.Juncker@ibsbe.be <Niko.Juncker@ibsbe.be> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a strange problem, i found some other mails on this mailinglist
> according to this problem, but i can't find a solution.
> In my BPEL process, i use a workitem. This works great. But when i try
> invoke the result of that workitem to another webservice, i get the
> errormessage
>
> javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
> java.io.IOException: Type
> {http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/types/workitem/}workitem is
referenced
> but not defined.
>         at org.apache.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:262)
>         at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:217)
>         at

org.smcp.twister.engine.priv.messaging.impl.WSMessageBroker.sendMessage(WSMessageBroker.java:299)
>         at

org.smcp.twister.engine.priv.messaging.impl.WSMessageBroker.syncSend(WSMessageBroker.java:115)
>         at

org.smcp.twister.engine.priv.messaging.impl.WSMessageBroker$1.run(WSMessageBroker.java:79)
>         at

EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:727)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Exception in thread "Thread-26"
> org.smcp.twister.engine.exception.EngineRuntimeException:
> javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
> java.io.IOException: Type
> {http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/types/workitem/}workitem is
referenced
> but not defined.
>         at

org.smcp.twister.engine.priv.messaging.impl.WSMessageBroker.syncSend(WSMessageBroker.java:124)