From Niko.Junc...@ibsbe.be
Subject Re: workitem is referenced but not defined.
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:43:53 GMT
Ok, thanks, i solved the problem.

I copied the workitem into the wsdl file, and checked the targetnamespace,
and now it's working.
twister is really a great engine :-)

Niko

Davide Ling <lingda@libero.it>
25/11/2005 12:10
Please respond to
agila-user@incubator.apache.org

agila-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: workitem is referenced but not defined.

On Friday 25 November 2005 11:49, Niko.Juncker@ibsbe.be wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a strange problem, i found some other mails on this mailinglist
> according to this problem, but i can't find a solution.
> In my BPEL process, i use a workitem. This works great. But when i try
> invoke the result of that workitem to another webservice, i get the
> errormessage
>
> javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL document:
> java.io.IOException: Type
> {http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/types/workitem/}workitem is
referenced
[...]
> Does somebody have an idea what causes this problem? because this occurs
> only when i add an invoke at the end of the process.

Hi Niko,
I suggest you to check namespaces in your wsdl.

If you can, take a look to SOAP message tags namespace too,

I have same problem with a Sun Application Server sevice.
Deploying the service on JBoss the service works well.

--
Davide Ling
Sito Personale - http://davideling.altervista.org