From Niko.Junc...@ibsbe.be
Subject Re: Install twister on WebSphere
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:26:50 GMT
Hello,

The problem is solved, i unstalled the war files, remade the changes in
the config files and installed the warfiles again.
Now it's working perfect.

Niko

Niko.Juncker@ibsbe.be
18/11/2005 10:37
Please respond to
agila-user@incubator.apache.org

agila-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Install twister on WebSphere

Hello,

I installed twister on Websphere (according to the document described at
http://smartcomps.org/confluence/display/twister/Installing+on+Websphere),

and this works fine... except when i try to complete a workitem.
I get the error :

 faultCode:
 faultString: org.smcp.twister.worklist.exception.WorkListException: Could

not invoke Twister's engine when completing a work item 1
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:

I doublechecked the changes that are written in the document (
twister-configuration.xml  and client.properties  file).

Does anybody have any experience with twister on websphere ?

Thanks in advance
Niko